Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!






Ashlyn has finally reached double digits!  Like my dad told me when I turned 10, "There's no turning back now!"  She went to Lake Powell with a fun family in our ward on Sunday and she was gone on her birthday.  They had cell service on their houseboat and she called us so we could wish her a happy birthday.  While she was gone, we took the opportunity to decorate her room as a HUGE surprise!!  I can't wait for her to see it!!  These pics are the final product.  The bed and armoire are the guest room furniture from our Mesa house and the rest is repurposed or new.  SHE'S GOING TO LOVE IT!!

p.s. SHE DID!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Gorgeous! Want to come do mine??

Leslie said...

**I** love it, too!

Kara said...

It turned out so good! You're amazing!