skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the Peters' Pages- Go Sell Crazy Someplace Else, We're All Stocked Up Here
Monday, July 27, 2009
After the sacrament was passed yesterday, Ryan (very loudly) exclaimed, "Kee-Coo, dude!". I think we busted up 3 rows both in front and in back of us, not to mention the poor deacon who had to keep it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2009
2008
Blogs (and people) I love
Simply Recipes
The Hanna Family
Woolf Wanderings
Preston, Hillary, Kya, and Baden
C'est La Vie! (Jameson's)
la vida loca (Liz)
Life's A Beach! (McDonald's)
all things in harmony
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(5)
After the sacrament was passed yesterday, Ryan (ve...
No title
An exchange I had with Ryan today reminded me I ha...
Can you say... BATH?
Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!
►
June
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment