skip to main | skip to sidebar

the Peters' Pages- Go Sell Crazy Someplace Else, We're All Stocked Up Here

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This is what a 6th, 5th and 2nd grader look like...





Posted by Angie P. at 9:29 AM

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute!

August 26, 2009 at 12:35 PM
grammy said...

My goodness I have gorgeous grandchildren!

August 26, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

2009

2009

2008

2008

Blogs (and people) I love

  • Simply Recipes
  • The Hanna Family
  • Woolf Wanderings
  • Preston, Hillary, Kya, and Baden
  • C'est La Vie! (Jameson's)
  • la vida loca (Liz)
  • Life's A Beach! (McDonald's)
  • all things in harmony

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (2)
      • This is what a 6th, 5th and 2nd grader look like...
      • I made a quinoa salad with beans and cucumbers, et...
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)